It is a founding principle of The CHEESE Project that it should be strongly linked to communities in Bristol, be they organisations or individuals.
Anyone who supports the aims of The CHEESE Project can become a member, whether an organisation, or individual. Our membership helps us to be informed and relevant to the changing energy and housing sectors at community and city level, and to ensure our service continues to be as effective and accessible as it can be.
As a member you can:
- Help us to steer the direction of the project;
- Participate in Autumn / Winter / Spring Forums and any other talks;
- Assist with our surveys;
- Attend and vote at our AGM;
- Circulate our news and publicise our surveys and training opportunities;
- Collaborate on funding opportunities;
- Help us to find and link us to clients, and receive a 10% discount for 5 successful referrals (20% for 10, 30% for 15 etc).
- Current members
- Our current member organisations:
- Ambition Lawrence Weston
- Bedminster Energy Group
- CHAS (Bristol Housing Advice Service)
- SUSWoT (Sustainable Westbury on Trym)
If you are interested in becoming a member of The CHEESE Project then please complete the membership application form below. The application form is also available to print in PDF or DOCX formats. Please return scans of completed paper forms completed to us by emailing email@example.com