The C.H.E.E.S.E Project operates on a very small budget and depends on the work of volunteers for its continued organisation and management. If you are interested in becoming involved with the project, but not necessarily as a surveyor, there are many areas where we would value contributions:
- Be an assistant surveyor, working and learning alongside our experienced surveyors.
- Community outreach/engagement and promotion of the project;
- Publicising its surveys, and opportunities for surveyors;
- Coordination and organisation for surveys;
- Social media;
- Website development, graphic design;
- Data analysis;
We are also open to suggestions of ways to improve the project!
If you would like to become involved with C.H.E.E.S.E as a volunteer, or just want to find out more then please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself.